CDI: Universal Style at Bloomingdales Westfield SF Center
Alyce Parsons’ Universal Style® Spring 2019 Trend Workshop
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2019
Where: Bloomingdales San Francisco in the Mission View Room on the 3rd Floor
When: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- See the major trends for Spring 2019 in fashion and color
- Learn how to translate the trends for yourself and your clients using Universal Style®
- Discover the “Power of Three” and how it anchors your individual style
- Shop the latest in Bloomingdale’s “Closet” with Alyce
- Meet Image and Color Consultants from the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delicious lite gourmet lunch catered by Montperi(GF, Veg, and Vegan options available)
- Gift Bags provided by Bloomingdales
Clients and friends are welcome!
Join us for an afternoon of style trends, inspiration, and creativity!
Please anticipate a content-rich and comprehensive analysis with big takeaways. You can incorporate these trends into your current wardrobe without skipping a beat.
Registration fee: $110
Alyce Parsons, AICI CIP, CET, CIHM
Alyce is a founder and acknowledged global leader in the image consulting profession. She is an international speaker, master trainer and author of seven books, including the industry classic textbook StyleSource: The Power of the Seven Universal Styles for Women and Men. A master Enneagram teacher, Alyce has created a holistic, inner-essence/outer-expression, approach with her Universal Style® system.
You may pay with Paypal, or mail a check for $110 per registration, payable to CDI, to:
Yes! I want to attend Alyce Parsons’ Universal Style® Spring 2019 Trend Workshop.